Monday, July 28, 2008

Castilla y Leon

Here I am in Leon. I remember a few of the members from the times I came here for a few days. I got to teach Noche de Rama and it was a lot of fun. Then the entire District and all the members from different cities did some service. We went to the coast of Asturias and we got to clean up and area around the beach. It felt so Amazing to do some service. It is a feeling that nothing else can replace.
Elder Jorgensen and I are doing great. There is Elder Ramos, Elder Marin and Elder Gallegos in the piso. Elder Ramos goes home this week back to the south of Spain. Then in a few weeks Elder Jorgensen gets to go home back to the States. I will then be companions with Elder Marin. Elder Gallegos will get a new Elder that is from Spain. The Rama has a faith beyond anything I´ve seen. It isn´t that they have more faith than others so to say but it is the FAITH they have that is different. The Church is the same but the members here have helped me to already grow and become a better person. I thank everyone that prays for the work of the Lord to go foward and reach every Man, Woman and Child in their own language and does something about it. All I need is the strength to do HIs Will and forget about what I want.