Monday, April 28, 2008

Do we want our prayers answered?

Happy BIrthday Jayda! JC, take care!
One guy in the street said, ´I don´t believe in anything´ I asked,´Do you know who we are´?´He didn´t expect that question and kind of looked at my chapa and pointed. I moved foward with the question,´Do you know who you are? and he replied ¨ ¨ with nothing. He thought and didn´t say a word and I helped him and declared boldly to him, ´You are a child of God´
We learn from the Bible that faith is not only Believing but putting our beliefs into actions! We may have prayed to our God and asked of Him and recieved not. Do our actions match our faith and belief? How much do we want God to help us and answer our prayers? Let us take our faith to our actions and I promise all if they will that the answeres will come with speed on High!
Three Daughters of our Heavenly Father have choosen to be baptized this Saturday! They have gained a testimony and have put their faith into action. May we all do our part to bring people unto the truth. The missionaries ( full time teachers ) will always be there to teach until everyone hears the Gospel in their our tongue (language). As the full time missonaries ( All Members and Children of God) Testify of these last days we may be that much closer to seeing our God face to face.
I can´t thank everyone enough for all the support I´ve been given and all the emails and letters. Let´s have our prayers answered together this day! With a love that is growing for all, Elder Rodriguez